Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are still a few months away, May or June, but it might depend where you are and what tech you are after.

Cheers

Comment

I am about to order one of these anyone got a comment on rapid or fcs all my FW to date been fcs thought try something different scared about the strength and flex being a lot lower them expected and what is the new Eco friendly material only seen on brochure haven't read anything on net is it strong and flex like to do right thing if possible thanks

Comment

Is the Activator called a Detonator in Australia?
        I saw one in our local surfshop today and thought to myself, "Self, what is this thing"?
        Dom like outline in front of the board but with a double bump into a narrower swallow tail.

Comment

I think that was the name it was going to be called surfing the sample phase. Probably one of the earlier sample/pre production models.
          How did it look?

Seabass, the Ecoflex looks to be a combination of the Crossfire tech combined with an eco resin. Looks great to me. According to the brochure the Sweet Potato, the Dominator and the Longboards will be available in this tech. To me it looks like the perfect blend of techs. I love the Balsa rails and flex pattern of the FST construction, but love the looks and impact resistance of the bamboo Rapidfire skins. Eco resin is a nice bonus too!

Comment

The potato in crossfire must look sooooooooo sexxxy!!!!!

Comment

There's a video on YouTube from Sacred Craft or another show where Mark is being interviewed and shows one off. It does look amazing. The Dom would be very nice also.

Comment

Hey PRJ can you post the link??

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8c5hj6Ebro

Comment

thanks buddy

Comment

Guys with Futures doing coloured fin boxes, maybe putting those in black would look even sexier!!!

Comment

Ecoflex ??? this needs a new thread

Comment

I notice that video of the Sweet pot has Bamboo on both top and bottom and balsa parabolic rails. Is this the ECO flex?
                          Last edited by Fritzkat; 03-17-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Hey all....

To clarify....

ENVIROflex: nothing has been built but its coming.

also we will be building boards with some colored fin boxes in the futures. don't sweat it!

Comment

Sounds good the Eco flex but can't wait the board disease is to strong still can't decide between rapid or fsc for this board least for once I know what size I want......jackknife next after this little beauty sorry potatonator your on the back burner for time being.

Comment

FST advocate!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X