• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered 6'1 FST Futures and it's not even Xmas

Comment

ha awesome

Comment

Ok, Japan has some different shapes going on, what puzzles me is how close the Jetonator looks to the Activator or maybe closer to the jacknife., both offered in Japan. Narrower tail maybe? Activator=Dominator 2.0 and Jetonator=Dominator 2.3?

Comment

Detonator was an early Activator. It was just a name used in the testing stage I believe.

Comment

Prjwebb, the japanese site says "Jet"onator not "det"onator. unless that is one in the same. No Biggy, just curious.

Comment

Hmm looks like a different one again. Maybe they changed Detonator to Jetanator? Looks like an interesting one.

How nice does the Blurr look! And The Furnace.

I like the Japan section of the site. It gives you options to choose the decal colours when you place an order etc.

Comment

yeah blurr and Furnace looks sick. Why are they only for Japan?? I want one or two... :)

Comment

I think because boards are so expensive in Japan they offer unique boards suited to there conditions to give them incentive to buy the boards there. Kind of like albums having Japanese bonus tracks on because it's often cheaper for them to import a CD bought online than to actually buy it from a local music store.

Not sure if that's 100% the case with the boards but it could well be. Maybe it's possible to special order a Blurr or Furnace? Might be worth talking to Chris about.

Comment

Hey guys,
                    just a heads up. With the way customs are, people were buying boards at shops in the states and bringing them into Japan and selling them for less on the gray market. As a result, to protect honest Firewire distributors, we developed a different catalog. It really was the only way to grow the brand in Japan. You are welcome to order from Japanese dealers, but it is unlikely that you would want pay for the freight.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                      Hey guys,
                      just a heads up. With the way customs are, people were buying boards at shops in the states and bringing them into Japan and selling them for less on the gray market. As a result, to protect honest Firewire distributors, we developed a different catalog. It really was the only way to grow the brand in Japan. You are welcome to order from Japanese dealers, but it is unlikely that you would want pay for the freight.

Cheers
                      Bummer, but then there is another excuse to go to Japan :)
                      jake

Comment

Hey Chris still waiting for my activator to come one question just out interest do you think a activator with few more liters will pick up waves better then a sub scorcher should say junk waves looks to have less rocker then the sub. Thanks

Comment

yeah an activator with a bit more volume will for sure pick up more waves than a sub with a little less.

Comment

Thanks, nearly went down the ptnator path over the weekend demoed one , had some fun on it, but thought about it and i'll wait out the Activator, SP 1-3, Sub 2-6 with go in it messy or not and the Activator for those days the Sub doesn't do it which is rare but it does happen.

Comment

good stuff sea bass.

Comment

I should get it any time now.....i will give a run down once I have a few surfs on it my biggest problem now is Fins....thinking controllers for the quad set up and MB 2 or AMs for thruster.....I think i'll surf the board as a thruster but i will give it a go as a quad. I won't konw till I get my hands on it a get a feel of the tail size.

Comment

Working...
                                X