Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACTIVATOR VOLUME

hello,
    I need your advise , I'm 5' 10'' , 170 pounds and intermedite . I was looking to order te spitfire but it is availble in 2 months so I was thinking for the activator in 5'9'' . what is your opinion for this model and the volume for my size . I am looking for an all - around surfboard that I will surfing the most of the medium - medium+ days but performance. I would like to hear your opinios for this or any other surfboard. thank you in advance

At 170 lbs the 5'9" should be perfect for you. I am the same size and made the mistake of buying the 5'11" which I thought was too big. It was super fast but at that volume it was not quite as responsive as I hoped. The activator is a fun shape that should work well in a variety of conditions.

Comment

@barakou, if you are surfing good/strong waves, the 5'9 should be perfect. If not, 5'11 for extra paddling advantage.

ALOHA!!

Comment

thanx guys . the fact is that surf on average medium waves and I am looking a wave cathing board for 3 - 6 + foot wave that i can surf performance . do you have any other surfboard to suggest ?

Comment

Working...
        X