X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6'6 addvance

for all considering the addvance thought id post some pics, as photos of the 6'6 are scarce, i got the addvance as the sp was not giving me the paddle power i needed against mals and sup at our local points.Attachment Attachment Attachment

5'8 sp, 6'4 spitfire, 6'6 addvance for comparison
    Attachment

1st surf with future controllers in punchy 4-5 point waves, felt it lacked some fin on bottom turns.
    Attachment
    Attached Files
    Last edited by suncoastslop; 03-14-2013, 03:20 AM.

hoping the amt robbers will fix the problem, will try them as a thruster, with the controller quad rear's, and elevon rear's.
    Attachment Attachment Attachment
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice... I've been spending a lot more time on my ADD since I've had to repair my VG 3 times, not including the set screw for a skeg had to b worked out. its a fun board. big, fat, sloppy waves r'nt good for it tho, but steep punchy surf makes it really go

Comment

Appreciate this. Great photo of the SP, SF and ADD together. Nice to see the ADD in context particularly against the SF.

Comment

Do you know if the 6'6" Addvance and the 5'8" SP fit in a Dakine Recon II bag in 6'6"?
          Or do you know any other travel bags that will fit these two boards?

Comment

bro... the ADD barely fits any bag thats not a longboard bag. i squeeze my 6'10 in a Creatures 7'0 cloth bag and thats pretty tight.

Comment

Hey Jcmorin, got mine in a CREATURES OF LEISURE 5`6 - 6`7 RETRO FISH DAY USE BOARD COVER works well,

Suncoast

Comment

Working...
              X