Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have another opinion about the above discussion?

Comment

I think you're spot on with the 6'2" Squash.

Comment

thanks for the imput prjwebb.
        I was thinking a lot of the MB 6'0 also!!!
        Last edited by search; 01-30-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Yeah maybe, or the thinner 6'2"

Comment

It crossed my mind too...
            I'm between alternator 6'2 and the michel bourez 6'2 the thinner(your are right about that prjwebb)...
            I just have to figure out the differences of those too boards!
            To be honest I think both of them are going to be amazing boards.
            But searching their specs,talking with you guys, and general the whole process untill buying a new board it keeps me motivated!!!

Comment

I truly don't know, but I suspect the Bourez will have more rocker than the Alt. maybe Chris or Nev can comment on this. My personal view is most mortals can do with a touch less rocker than the pros, but I have no idea if that's a commonly held view.

Comment

The MB will have more rocker and a little more refined foil and more sensitive rails, I'd have thought.
                The Alternator will be a little more user friendly and stable, but compared to the Taj and Flexfires I think the MB is still going to be very user friendly.

Comment

yeah buzzy good call there! I do think there are certain boards where progressive rocker COMBINED with a good template can make the board go great for the average to competent surfers.

to your point, i think that is why the industry went shorter and flatter for so long....

Comment

Buzzy wat kind of fins did u run on your alt? Different fins for different size and type of wave, looking at futures.? Mahalo, gkekoa

Comment

Working...
                    X