Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotcha Chris. i think its just one of those things. u come back to ur car and got a scratch or something. this board is much more delicate than the RF ADD thats all. im not saying that i put my boards thru the test, but i probably get as much water time as anybody could. i even surf it when i shud b going to my 6'6 Q5. i just like it so much, i'll run em till it breaks and hopefully it will b available in FST by then.

Comment

jynx, whats the difference with your am2 and blackstix EAs, have you tried any other fins? what conditions do you use the fins in size wise and hoolow or mushy, i like my WCts for my sub scorcher but trying to find something that can do tight turns without slipping too much, my WCts love to get verticle but at times gotto be careful on open faces, mahalo, gkekoa

Comment

gkekoa.. if you want to add hold to the wct without stiffening up/drawing it out, try the jc's in honeycomb

Comment

Sorry Gek but Im no expert so kind of hard to explain. The EA Blackstix feel great in my HZ and very whippy through turns and also heaps of speed down the line (but could just be the HZ too). I initially tryed the AM 2's Honeycomb in the HZ but straight away i didnt really like them, they felt very tracky and tight. Saying that i love the AM2's in my HF as they seem alot looser. I havnt tryed the EA's in my HF yet, but Im guessing they would be super loose. As for waves types I dont really differentiate, I probably ride my HZ 90% of the time in anything shoulder high + just because its new and I love the speed.

Comment

Goin with EAs, tested me and like um, fills gap in my fin quiver for medium sized fin. Aloha for da help, g

Comment

Working...
            X