Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really like it!. Gonna maybe do something on orange grey and black following the same concept

Comment

I was going to just go black orange yellow but ran out of orange so had to improvise with what I had.

Comment

XM deck grip: rough it up with coarse sandpaper for better grip. Use fine sandpaper to smooth it off. I have used nothing else for many years.

Comment

pricey likes the deck grip...I am not there yet though...I find wax to be better for me. I slide of pads more than I do wax...

Comment

My boards have to live in the back of my truck, so there would be a lot of dripping wax otherwise.
            Last edited by pagey; 09-18-2012, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Umm, that bad aye?

Comment

My new BP 507

Hi,

I got my BP 507 a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is that it is a terrific fun machine!

I surfed at 3-4ft mushy beachbreak, and it was fun fun fun, easy paddling , turns quickly, goes fast and it carves some decent cutbacks as well!
                At 3ft hollow beachbreak it surprised by how good it holds on the wave, even droping in late, it still holds when i thought was going head down...
                Every one shoould have a Baked Potato for small surf days ;)

Cheers
                RM
                Attachment Attachment Attachment
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
                  The new paint job came out much better so it's not a big deal. I enjoy killing time with that kind of thing anyway.
                  http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws...0a1c8847_7.jpg

Yeah I may stick to wax on this one, but my thinking was it would be handle to not have to worry about wax on a board like the SP that could potentially be in the car all the time.
                  Never mind the board crack on and give that nice decking a coat. LOL.. Serious I like that spray job got me thinking now.

Comment

Originally posted by renmachado View Post
                    Hi,

I got my BP 507 a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is that it is a terrific fun machine!

I surfed at 3-4ft mushy beachbreak, and it was fun fun fun, easy paddling , turns quickly, goes fast and it carves some decent cutbacks as well!
                    At 3ft hollow beachbreak it surprised by how good it holds on the wave, even droping in late, it still holds when i thought was going head down...
                    Every one shoould have a Baked Potato for small surf days ;)

Cheers
                    RM
                    I'm jealous! I'm still riding a sweet potato...

ALOHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by pmorgan View Post
                      Never mind the board crack on and give that nice decking a coat. LOL.. Serious I like that spray job got me thinking now.
                      Looks a bit different now

http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws...0a9f09e9_7.jpg
                      http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws...0a9f1377_7.jpg

Decking still needs a coat :D Needs pressure washing first though!

Comment

I to started sweet and am now baked! Absolutely loving it!
                        Not sure if I have anything as fun in my quiver!

Comment

Thats well cool what type of paint are you using?.

Comment

Ford Electric Orange from Halfords. Just acrylic aerosol with the recommended lacquer over the top.

Comment

Working...
                            X