Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - New BP @5'7"

... just too friggen big.

$600 OBO.

Or trade for 5'3" or 5'5" in equiv new shape.

Has nice cork tail pad.
    Last edited by aurfalien; 11-11-2012, 05:07 PM.

Where are you located?

Comment

LA county near Ventura border.

I also commute to Marina Del Ray area.

Comment

Is it the FST or Rapidfire? thanks.

Comment

Its rapid fire and I don't think has an FST option?

Comment

Hello Aurfalien,

Got any pics? and is it brand spanking new like unridden? I can't seem to message you on this forum so my email is vinnyjr(at)hotmail.com , and looks like i might be interested

Comment

Ok cool.

Thanks man. Its new, ridden 3 times. I am very light footed and so there are no pressure dings to speak of. It is in new shape as I love my FW boards and take great care of them.

I'll post detailed pics soon.

Comment

Here are 5 pics.
                Last edited by aurfalien; 11-16-2012, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Hey aurfaliwn-
                  What is your height and weight….I am looking to buy a 505 or 507 BP, and I want to make sure I get the right size. Since the 507 was way too big for you, your size might help me make up my mind. I am 6’ 3” and 180lbs.
                  Thanks

Comment

Yo Chucktown,

I would assume a 507 to be the call.

I'm going 505 although 501-503 is in my volume range. I just like a bit of rail length.

I always think that if my boards were strapped to my foot, that a shorter length would be doable, much like my snow boards.

Alas, I don't seem to have that stick that I feel really affluent surfers have (rich in the sense of skill set). Watching all the pros makes me think they are glued on to there boards!

I was entertaining the thought of these magnetic impregnated booties that match up to your center deck also having a magnet.

But man, this is just way to much crap in dealing with my lousy skill set. So I'll just stay focused on bettering myself the old fashioned way; surf surf and more surf.

Comment

aurfalien:

I've been trying to post a reply to your thread over the past couple of days. I'm interested in your board. Can you PM me so I don't have to post my email and phone # on the message board? I live in Manhattan Beach, and a 5'7" Baked Potato is what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Dave

Comment

Im in the Uk / ireland looking for a sweet or baked potato 5'6 to 5'10 considered

Comment

Sold the 5'7", got a 5'5" although a 5'3" would be more suitable bit I'm a bit too leggy for it. I caught plenty of waves on my previous 5'2" SP but it just felt a tad too short.

Stoked on the 5'5" as the larger board kinda ruined my surfing. I really under stand how over sizing can effect your surfing now, wow.

Comment

Working...
                          X