Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Elevons... expensive but they must go unreal for that board!!

Comment

Originally posted by indodreaming View Post
      Where did you get this info from?........word of mouth here and from my FW dealer is it may come out in FST, but it also may not.
      sorry just saw this now. A reliable source told me it will come in FST. The Quarter may be off but it will come. It's already a big hit like the sweet potato so why not?? Also, I've been praying everyday for it haha.

Update: I just fired my reliable source! damn I was really looking forward to a BP FST. I can't wait to see how TechoGrain rides.
      Last edited by hawaii_boi; 01-16-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

great stuff folks!!

Stoked on al the positive support and feedback!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          great stuff folks!!

Stoked on al the positive support and feedback!!
          indodreaming, maybe Chris can help us out. Chris, will the Baked Potato come in FST? Nod once for yes, twice for no. haha!

Comment

ha, no it won't. we are bypassing that one in FST for the its TechnoGrain launch.

Comment

ha, no it won't. we are bypassing that one in FST for the its TechnoGrain launch.
              So no BP in FST ever?? Really??

Comment

what?? serious!?? It's gonna be a sad day today!!!

Comment

Hey Hawaii_Boi I am selling a 5'3 Baked Potato if you are interested. Check the honolulu craigslist sporting good section.

Comment

Originally posted by chris27 View Post
                    Hey Hawaii_Boi I am selling a 5'3 Baked Potato if you are interested. Check the honolulu craigslist sporting good section.
                    Chris27, i saw that ad but you r not selling w fins. I really want FST because Rapidfire feels brittle to me. i really want those F4 rears though lol.

Comment

How about a forum special, I'll throw in the F4 quad set if you pay the asking price!

Comment

Originally posted by chris27 View Post
                        How about a forum special, I'll throw in the F4 quad set if you pay the asking price!
                        Chris, thats a very tempting offer but im very curious about the technograin model now so im gonna hold off on buying a board until it comes in. thank you though!

Comment

Chris, why is there a picture of an FST Baked Potato on your website now?? Please tell me it's true! :D

Attachment

http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/su...d=baked_potato
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by hawaii_boi; 01-26-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

looks legit. the technograin looks mean though, I wonder if those are going to be mass produced or limited production and how much will they cost?

Comment

Originally posted by hawaii_boi View Post
                              Chris, why is there a picture of an FST Baked Potato on your website now?? Please tell me it's true! :D

Attachment

http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/su...d=baked_potato

I was told last week its on its way..I think mid year but definitely coming.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Niiiiice

Comment

Working...
                                X