• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bpfstaus???

Bp fst Australia

Can not waist my money on rf

Any updates on fst in aus????

Well, my local board shop in Venice said they are due out in 2 months or so. Does Aus get em around the same time or a few weeks/months later?

Comment

I c baked in fst advertised on the main site under pure stoke section, any timeline for arrival in aus?

Suncoast

Comment

Originally posted by aurfalien View Post
        Well, my local board shop in Venice said they are due out in 2 months or so. Does Aus get em around the same time or a few weeks/months later?
        In my experience we get them around the same time. The Vanguard is one example and I think my JK was another.

It might vary for some models due to anticipated market preferences but 2 months might be a reasonable indication until Chris can answer.

FST is more durable but for the shorter boards, especially the thicker models like the SP, BP PN I think there is far less chance of them snapping if that is the concern with RF.

Comment

hey guys,
          looking like we are gong to skip releasing the baked potato in FST for its release in TechnoGrain...

Comment

What other models will be released in technograin?

Comment

Are the technograins gonna be easily available in shops or are they gonna be a very limited release? and are they gonna be priced way more?

Comment

technograin????

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  hey guys,
                  looking like we are gong to skip releasing the baked potato in FST for its release in TechnoGrain...
                  Boooooo !!

Comment

bump, any updates for aus?

Comment

yeah that one will hit AUS in the TimberTEK build, not FST.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X