X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baked Potato - What size??

Hey I know this question has been asked by alot of ppl and here it is again. Im stuck on what size baked potato i should purchase.
    Im 5'11, 78kg and intermediate surfer.
    Anyway who can give me any advice if they have a baked potato?

Cheers,
    Paul

5'3 if you are really intermediate...if you are a bit better than good you can go one size down. If you want to surf really small surf and are somewhere between a beginner and intermediate and want to surf really small surf go up to 5'5. I am 85kgs and use a 5'5 for really small surf..intermediate to good on my best days.

Comment

Hey yea i am stuck between the 5'3 and 5'5. Wanted to get some opinions off ppl who ride these boards first before i make the purchase.
      Thanks for the reply

Comment

It planes and paddles unreal so dont be afraid to go a bit shorter...you need a lot of fin too...small fins in this one will make it feel like it doesn't want to drive..good luck

Comment

what fins are you running? cheers

Comment

Originally posted by paulm View Post
            what fins are you running? cheers
            I am using the Futures Elevons and love them in that board and my Potatonator but if the look (and price) of them scares you then use the Simon Anderson quads...they are a great fin and work well because of the big rear fin they have...good luck.

Comment

Yea checked the elevons bit pricy at the moment thanks alot for your suggestions though.

cheers!

Comment

Yea checked the elevons bit pricy at the moment thanks alot for your suggestions though.

cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X