Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Video of 501 Baked Potato TechnoGrain 1-2ft surf Noosa QLD Australia Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of 501 Baked Potato TechnoGrain 1-2ft surf Noosa QLD Australia

Hi all,

Here is a small clip of a tiny surf session I had recently over the easter long weekend up at Sunshine beach, Noosa, Australia.

The waves were small & weak but the BP didn't mind that at all. Where most other guys in the line up were either on long boards or regular short boards, the BP gave them all a run for their money in the wave catching department.

In those conditions I would've normally taken out my SP, but since I sold it to get the BP, I'm glad that I did as I was able to manoeuvre the BP much better than I could on an SP.

Anyways, I love this board & hopefully this video might help some decisions for people who are thinking about getting a BP..enjoy & sorry about the average surfing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-iz8mCgtsk

sick footage!! Looks like you got that board dialed in! Love the cocktail/lounge music too! haha!

ALOHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by megsy View Post
      Hi all,

Here is a small clip of a tiny surf session I had recently over the easter long weekend up at Sunshine beach, Noosa, Australia.

The waves were small & weak but the BP didn't mind that at all. Where most other guys in the line up were either on long boards or regular short boards, the BP gave them all a run for their money in the wave catching department.

In those conditions I would've normally taken out my SP, but since I sold it to get the BP, I'm glad that I did as I was able to manoeuvre the BP much better than I could on an SP.

Anyways, I love this board & hopefully this video might help some decisions for people who are thinking about getting a BP..enjoy & sorry about the average surfing.

Nice you were making mince meat of those waves. I Defo think I'll get the TG one once available in the uk. We get a lot of days like the one in the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by megsy View Post
        Hi all,

Perfect testing ground there!!. Nice video Megsy. Wish the 1-2ft forecast they give us here were like that jejeje

Comment

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew megsy..!!

Comment

Nice video Megsy! The BP looked right at home in those waves. Did I see that you were riding it as a thruster with JW-1s? Do you prefer it is a thruster over a quad? Cheers

Comment

meekthefreak, yes I had the JW-1's in. The thruster just let me stay in & near the pocket a bit better, with a bit more bite. A quad set-up in those conditions would have required a bit more effort to stay in the pocket of a small, weak & gutless wave.

Comment

Working...
              X