Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baked Potato FST available via special order??!!!

I just heard from a "very reliable source" that the Baked Potato FST model is available via special order!! Chris, can you confirm that this is true?? Nod once for yes, twice for no.

Side note: your website is showing a Baked Potato FST model again. Why does Firewire like to tease sooooo much!!???

ALOHA!!
    Last edited by hawaii_boi; 04-11-2013, 08:11 PM.

Yes let us Hawaiians know I want a fst bad, and yes the site is showing the baked in fst dam tease haha. Hawaii boi, do you know how I can get a baked in white rapid fire? Mahalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pjr808 View Post
      Yes let us Hawaiians know I want a fst bad, and yes the site is showing the baked in fst dam tease haha. Hawaii boi, do you know how I can get a baked in white rapid fire? Mahalo.
      Prj808, most stores should have em, if not they will call the Rep to bring in the model and size you want. Last time I saw a WRF was at Rip Curl. HIC miiiiight have WRF in stock. Rip Curl Ala moana still has the best retail prices on the island ($650-699 avg).

ALOHA!!
      Last edited by hawaii_boi; 04-11-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Baked is available as a kite board order in fst. Makes sense that it could be special ordered for surf too

Comment

hi all,

Is TG too delicate?
          I was thinking of getting a BP 5'3''..

Comment

I'm in the same boat... Definitely getting a baked potato but not sure if I should go TG or FST. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Rip Curl has the best prices, but STABL claims to beat everyone by $25. i know the "rep" was strolling around town w the TT to the stores, but it seems as if u still have to order. i think a shipment did come in this week. the usual suspects shud have new boards.

Comment

Prj808/fokaiHI,
                I walked into Rip Curl Ala Moana today and left shocked and sadden. They raised their prices!!! Most of the FST models are now 749.00 avg! So STABL might be the better option now if their claim of beating everyone by $25.00 holds true.

ALOHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by soxer View Post
                  I'm in the same boat... Definitely getting a baked potato but not sure if I should go TG or FST. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
                  If your waves are weak and you don't do any crazy moves, RF or TG would be fine, BUT if you like to do airs and floaters, i honestly would recommend an FST version. However, at this moment, Firewire is "not offering" an FST model...with the exception of the Kite version.

ALOHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by hawaii_boi View Post
                    Firewire is "not offering" an FST model...with the exception of the Kite version.
                    Sad news... did Rip Curl have new boards?

Comment

@fokaiHI, nope no new models. However, they are expecting some boards to come in...when that is they and I don't know haha.

ALOHA!!

Comment

thanks for the response hawaii_boi...

Comment

Thanks Hawaii boi, I ordered my white rf baked potato from tropical blends cheap and really helpfull.

Comment

Originally posted by Pjr808 View Post
                            Thanks Hawaii boi, I ordered my white rf baked potato from tropical blends cheap and really helpfull.
                            @Prj808, awesome!! which size did you get? I wouldn't mind getting a RF/WRF but I don't want to spend 6 to 700 because I know I will break it with my reckless surfing style haha. I would definitely get one if I can get it for 4 or 5 bills.

ALOHA!!
                            Last edited by hawaii_boi; 04-17-2013, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X