X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FST Baked Potato

Hey Chris is the FST Baked Potato available in Australia yet? If not when will it be available?

@Freshiedude, I'm still praying for an FST model! Based on the pace of the TimberTek Baked... I think an FST Baked will be released next summer...

ALOHA!!

Comment

Hey JT...I got sick of waiting and went the TG BP...first impressions was it was too light and I probably wouldnt enjoy it...I was very very wrong. I think Nev said they are a bit stiffer than RF ...but I dont know..I could feel some really nice flex in mine. Only a couple of surfs but I am very surprised how well it surfs for a super light board. Not saying I wouldnt go FST if it came out tomorrow but TG made a very strong impression with me first up and ....you dont have to worry about it going yellow. Beautiful looking boards.

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys. Have a Sweet Potato in 5'10 and I weigh 87kg and I find it great to use in small waves bit like a mini mal! Interesting everyone says go small but I am having fun on it anyway & I guess that is all that matters. But was thinking of a Baked maybe a 5'9 in FST Or TG as I dont like the Rapidfires as they are not durable enough for me. The only thing that worries me on the TG is that if you ding it how hard is it to fix or even colour match? From previous experience the FST is easy to colour match.
        Mark did you sell the Mini Driver?

Comment

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
          Hey JT...I got sick of waiting and went the TG BP...first impressions was it was too light and I probably wouldnt enjoy it...I was very very wrong. I think Nev said they are a bit stiffer than RF ...but I dont know..I could feel some really nice flex in mine. Only a couple of surfs but I am very surprised how well it surfs for a super light board. Not saying I wouldnt go FST if it came out tomorrow but TG made a very strong impression with me first up and ....you dont have to worry about it going yellow. Beautiful looking boards.
          Hey Fan, what size did you go for?

Comment

Yep MD sold. I know what you are saying re the TG and dinging...It can be done but I dont think will ever be as good as FST or regular boards. One thing I will say is that TG does scratch very easy...well my one does anyway. On the rails its fine but the deck and underneath where there is no glass scratches very easily. Great feel thought when you ride one...blew my mind.

Comment

Working...
            X