X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baked in FST???

Loving my CC and will be a firewire fan for life, but one of the biggest reasons I am a firewire enthusiast is the fst technology. I would buy a BP tomorrow if I could get one in fst. Will they ever be produced? Or will I have to wait a year or two for the next small wave performance groveller to be designed and offered in this tech? I understand the marketing of technograin, and how that probably put the brakes on a BP in fst, but it sure would be nice to have all the wonderful options available to us loyal customers. I guess maybe ill change my mind if I run into someone who's had a technograin model for a few months and I can see the typical effects of normal use.

I'm guessing the kite version is FST?

Comment

@daveo, a baked FST would definitely be great but i'm warming up to the TimberTek idea now since it will less likely ding and wont develop spider cracks. Timber model cost the same as an FST so if they were both available i would probably end up choosing Timber...

ALOHA!!

Comment

the RF is plenty good w lots of float. the price is about $100+ less as well. the board is so small that u'll never ding it

Comment

@fokaiHI, i think the RF boards are the easiest to ding lol. By the way, no swells anytime soon huh? time to bust out the snorkel or work on my tan lol jk!

ALOHA!!

Comment

Working...
          X