X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP in FST or am I dreaming?

Any plans to make the baked potato in FST? Can you get it in White Rapid Fire? I'm sure you haven't been asked this before, Ha, Ha.

Get it in timbertek. Same strength as FST, but looks awesome.

Comment

If you want super strength get it in kite construction without inserts. The FST kite builds are rock solid. A touch heavier and stiffer though.

Comment

I spoke with some one about his Timbertek version and it started to split at the bottom along the grain. Seems like the kinks are still being ironed out.

Comment

Boardshop in the UK have them in white RF http://www.boardshop.co.uk/brands/fi...=,Baked+Potato

Comment

I must say that this board in RF is crazy good. I had a SP in FST and it didn't feel as lively. I know we are talking slightly diff boards but for me, its FW in RF from now on. I'm pretty easy on boards so longevity is not an issue. And I'm a light weight adding further to long lasting gear. Hell, my shoes even last a long while! :)

Comment

tell um hes dreamin

Comment

There was lots of talk on this forum last year that the BP would be coming out in FST in "early to mid 2013". No news about it? I'm wondering if maybe the Timebertek model replaced what was going to be the FST

Comment

Also, posted by Firewire on their instagram about 3 months ago.

The board second from the left is definitely a BP and it clearly says FST on it.

Comment

Originally posted by OceanMindedBoy
                    You mean this? 😉
                    Yeah. There's obviously been some made previously, but I'm more interested in whether Firewire intend on putting them into full scale production

Comment

Working...
                    X