Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Newsflash...Baked potatoes on the menu in Australia BBQ's now. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody, I'd be looking at the 5'5 if I were you. As for availability times, you'll have to wait for Chris on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
      Cody, I'd be looking at the 5'5 if I were you. As for availability times, you'll have to wait for Chris on that one!
      Thanks for the advise prjwebb

Comment

yeah cody I agree on the size suggestion from PRJ.

As for availability, we have a few here with a quad setup in rapid-fire tech that we can fill special orders, but we aren't putting a ton at inventory for another few weeks. The Potatonator is going out in force right now and the rapidfire baked potato will come next!! If you want to place an order through a shop you can email me and I'll help you through the process.

Cheers and hope this helps!

Comment

Just picked up my new 5'3" Baked Potato this afternoon (thanks, Chris), and it looks and feels INSANE! This thing is going to scream!

Comment

great little swell at trestles too!! just surfed out there yesterday. so fun. burned the bottoms off my feel though walking back. Cloudy when I got in, sunny when I got out. Now blisters.

Comment

Blisters on feet are the worst!

Comment

Originally posted by pagey View Post
                Just picked up my new 5'3" Baked Potato this afternoon (thanks, Chris), and it looks and feels INSANE! This thing is going to scream!
                eyeing up this one for 2013,, ha

Comment

Chris. Sandals.

Comment

A pretty thick crowd on it when I drove by at 3:00 this afternoon. Kind of a nasty wind too. I hate June.

Comment

Maiden voyage on the BP this morning. Like my old friend the SP but with a bit more spark if that's possible. Super fast and loose. Catches waves easily. What else is there?

Comment

pagey are the low range on the two the same?

Comment

My impression is that the range is going to be similar to the SP. The BP was flying on waves that were thigh high and chest high this morning. I have 5'2" and 5'4" SPs. The BP is 5'3" with the width of the 5'4" and the thickness of the 5'2". I will give another report when I surf it again, but if you are already familiar with the SP, transitioning to the BP will be a breeze. Also, this board is one of the lightest ones I have ever had. Definitely worth looking into.

Comment

whats your weight?

Comment

kdropin, I am 5'7" (on a good day) and 140 lbs. 61 years old.

Comment

61 and ripping on a 5'3".

'We're not worthy, WE'RE NOT WORTHY!"

Comment

Working...
                                X