Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Newsflash...Baked potatoes on the menu in Australia BBQ's now. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Scotty, I am on the Central Coast too..PM me if you dont mind I have some questions re the BP I want to ask you. Thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttlefish View Post
      Probably have more success with the FAMT's (The Black Merrick twins) and trailer like I use in my p'nator.
      If you want to try it as a thruster just get a cheap centre fin, either buy or loan one from a surf shop.
      I was having fun with the EA blackstix and deviant fin until the last huge swell followed by lake-like conditions.
      Cool idea, can i borrow yours for the next 6 months!

Imagine, someone doing a thing like that, the cheek of it.

Comment

I'm a mobile fin tree.
        Just got up early to check the bouy readings (Mooloolaba) and they've hit 7-8 metres again just like the last big swell from 2 weeks ago.
        The wind is from the Sth and if it stays like that it is going to be on at my local with no need to go to Noosa.
        Suncoastslop picked a hell of a time to:
        A. Register on the forum with his handle.
        B. Pick a sweet potato as an allrounder for the Sunshine coast.
        C. Get injured and miss the last swell and for all I know miss this one as well.
        Are you out there Suncoastslop?
        The best Autumn and early winter of waves for the poor old Sunshine coast in how long?

Comment

Hey fw fan - I've been trying to work how to pm on this site - can u help me out!

Comment

Working...
          X