Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Newsflash...Baked potatoes on the menu in Australia BBQ's now. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsflash...Baked potatoes on the menu in Australia BBQ's now.

I was talking to JaM71 on the telephone about new board choices and brought up the likelihood of Baked potatoes already being available in Australia.
    He's down the Gold coast and so suggested he give Firewire at Currumbin a call.
    Just got a text from him leaking the news that there are Baked potatoes in the warehouse.
    Can't wait to get my mitts on a demo.
    Hoohaa!

The leak has been sprung.

Comment

After seeing an Activator in my local surfshop while people on the forum were lamenting the fact they hadn't been released yet I figured it was worth checking.

Comment

Any one know if they will be available in fst straight up?

cheers

Comment

Call Firewire at Currumbin
          Ph 075 587 7700
          Report back as I like fst too.

Comment

Cuttles you ve blown my cover! I am gonna have to go in there with a fake moustache and dodgy German accent now, lol!

Comment

I ve been frothing over the look of them for months......could be a rash of sweet potatoes on evil bay shortly

Comment

I noticed that the the Baked Potato is officially visible on the website now, but they are only displaying it in RapidFire. Does this mean that it will not be offerred in FST initially? Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by JaM71 View Post
                  Cuttles you ve blown my cover! I am gonna have to go in there with a fake moustache and dodgy German accent now, lol!
                  I think I got away with it.
                  Just don't mention the war.

Comment

Just got my Baked Potato here in the Americas several days ago. The word here was that it was only available in Rapidfire....

Comment

yeah that is all we are building currently. FST Baked Potato will be early 2013 at this point. Have a few other priorities ahead of it.

Cheers

Comment

Any news on when Baked Potatoes are scheduled to appear in San Clemente, Chris? Thanks

Comment

hey pagey i may be able to help you if you are ok with rapid-fire...

if you want just email me directly at the address below and we'll have a look.

Comment

Thanks, Chris. Rapid fire is fine with me. I will email you.

Comment

When will we find the BP in stores in central florida? Waiting on this before buying the SP. Also as a intermediate rider at 6'0 185lbs. What size are would you suggest?

Thanks
                              Cody h

Comment

Working...
                              X