X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baked Potato in RapidFire only?

I posted this question in another thread but I think it got buried. I noticed that the Baked Potato web page only displays a picture of the RapidFire version. Does this mean that it will only be offerred in RapidFire?

I'm asking because I like the Baked Potato shape over the Sweet Potato. But if it's only offerred in RapidFire I'll go for the Sweet.

Thanks.

I called the Firewire crew in Qld yesterday to ask them about fst and they told me not until next year. :-(

Comment

bummer!

Comment

Oh the sadness. FST is at the core of my Firewire purchases. OK, eyes back on the Sweet Potato then.

Comment

No fst stopped me in my tracks as well. :-(

Comment

Me too, I will wait for FST. I like rapidfire but prefer FST if the board is a keeper and the BP looks like it.

Comment

Get the FST oven baking potatoes NOW.

Comment

No fst means no baked for me

Comment

What do you guys have against bamboo? Just curious. I have an FST sweet potato and have ridden it for over a year. Love it! But I just picked up a RapidFire potato yesterday in a smaller size. It's beautiful. I have a bamboo log made by a local shaper that I love (the log) to and the RF SP compares totally to it.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the bamboo. I just like the added strength in the rails from the balsa. Crossfire is the best of both for me, great looks and rock solid all over.

Comment

I will def always keep the FST tater in the quiver 4 sure just because of its extreme ruggedness.

Comment

I've got a 2 year old rapidfire Spitfire that's still going great though. A few little patch ups but they still hold up great and are super light!

Comment

Thanks. So RF is basically like a regular construction epoxy board or perhaps a little bit stronger in terms of wear and tear?

Comment

The bamboo layer is stronger, but the rails and bottom are just epoxy, fibreglass and EPS foam so they will be the same as other EPS/Epoxy boards.

Comment

yessir!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X