Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah got to agree re the crossfire...looks smick but...still hard to fix ding discretely...

Comment

didnt want to let the cat out of the bag before, but just noticed the white tops on the website....there ya go guys...but i still like to get wood.......

Comment

OK, I just realised it's on the website!
        http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/te...d=tech#tech06b

"White Rapidfire: A product of continued research and development, the White Rapidfire construction substitutes a PVC-free and VOC-free composite deckskin for the original bamboo inlay. This composite maintains the overall flex and durability of the board giving it the same great Rapidfire ride with a fresh new appearance."

Comment

Wow interesting. Good idea for those who prefer white and the RF flex pattern. Half way to direct drive I guess.

Comment

I fondled a couple of white rapid fires today ..one was a hellfire and the other an alternator so not only the MB's .. they look unreal....
            Last edited by FW - Fan; 06-28-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

They kept these quiet!

Comment

Yeah...even the sales guys in the shop didnt know about them and they had them in the racks....I told the guy what it was and he just said.."I thought they just painted the bamboo"..

Comment

Ha that's classic!

Comment

So is there any news on Baked potato being available in white rapid fire?....

Thinking if i do bite the bullet and get a Rapid fire BP (or could be waiting who knows how long for FST) id much rather the white rapid fire look.

Comment

Indo I just ordered one so they exist...

Comment

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
                        Indo I just ordered one so they exist...
                        Yeah cool...just went into local shop and they rang through to FW and confirmed this, said there running a batch off now in white RF, ordering one also a 5,3 :)

BTW, They also said the FST MAY be out next year, but was only a MAYBE.

Comment

Done ordered it today..5,3 rf white..said get it October which is fine, ready for summer.

Comment

thanks for all the help here.

As an FYI the white rapidfire was a bit a of a soft launch just because we wanted to see what people thought. So far its been great! The response has been awesome and the boards perform great!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                            X