Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nn66- Sold the EF Friday night. Just wasn't what I was looking for. I think a little much volume in the nose for me so hopefully the CC isn't too much like the EF in that regard.
    Do you find the extra volume in the nose of the CC restricting performance-wise at all or is it not a big enough difference from the HF?
    I do like my HF and catch waves well but, like you, wish I could get into more waves with it. I am hoping with just a tad less rocker in the nose and a bit more volume with the CC that will do the trick. Also, the rails on HF feel just a little bit thick for me.

Comment

delmar the nose is nice just the right volume and does not restrict performance, what size CC are you getting?

Comment

nn66 - so the volume in the nose isn't a big difference from the HF...just right? Getting the 5'6 CC. I demo'd the 5'7 and it felt like a little too much volume. I hope my stoke on the CC is as good as yours. Looking forward to more waves and more fun!

Comment

Delmar- the only issue I have with the sensitivity of the tail is that it's so awesome that now that there's no waves im bummed I can't surf it.

Comment

If you like to surf with you weight back, try a dominator or spitfire. Very forgiving boards but not as high performance as the cc. Also, sub may be good.

Comment

daveo - Sounds like you are super stoked on the CC and I like to hear that! Hope to be there soon myself...just bought a 5'6 yesterday!!!!
              I had a Spitfire, granted it was over volumed, but not the type of board I was looking for.
              I am wanting to push my surfing, know the type of surfing I aspire to do, and it sounds like the CC could be that "next level" type board for me.
              Want a high performance machine that can still catch plenty of SoCal waves.
              I seem to be more of a front footed surfer and am working at getting my weight back more.
              The Hellfire has worked well for me but I am hoping the CC will be even better as a few people have experienced with the CC.

Comment

CC and Sub

Whats the difference between the CC and the Sub? I got a sub and love it for certain conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by gkekoa View Post
                  Whats the difference between the CC and the Sub? I got a sub and love it for certain conditions.
                  Gkekoa ...off topic I know but I am curious about the quote at the bottom of your post....what is that from?

Comment

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
                    Gkekoa ...off topic I know but I am curious about the quote at the bottom of your post....what is that from?
                    Got to love google. Quote is from the Bible John 10:10

Comment

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
                      That's it John 10.10, just trying to live da good life with Jesus, and trying to stay away from the other life where I get stuff stolen from me.

Comment

Originally posted by gkekoa View Post
                        That's it John 10.10, just trying to live da good life with Jesus, and trying to stay away from the other life where I get stuff stolen from me.
                        Good way to live your life...

Comment

Just sold the 5'6 Hellfire and haven't even hit the water with the new Chedda...ALL IN...fingers crossed.

Comment

good luck delmar it takes a few surfs now you just need a BP and your covered.

Comment

def give some reviews.. i'm leaning towards the 5'10 chedda

Comment

Surf is looking bleak for a few days...maybe a little something Sunday or Monday. As soon as I have some surfs on it I'll post a review.

Comment

Working...
                                X