X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
    Nice! I've always fancied Barbados. No idea what board would be best though. Maybe ELF?
    Yeah I've been tempted a few times in the past so I've finally made plans to go, even if the surf is average it will be great to surf in board shorts. It seems like all coasts get different waves so it makes it difficult to decide. Soup bowl looks kind of heavy and mostly onshore (prob don't own the ideal board for that so maybe catch it if its small) south point looks the most consistent wave which is wrapped wind swell and cross/off shores looks punchy around waist to head in you tube videos I've found with a mix of flat and steep sections. Think the Dom might be better for the flat sections that come up for cut backs and smaller days but the ef tail would be less cumbersome on the steeper hollower sections. And if I get lucky I might score a north swell on the west coast as April is the last month they get northerlies which looks like reef perfection if and when it happens.

Did you ever ride your spit in hollower punchy waves? How did it handle them? I kind of like the loose feeling of the Dom at the moment, I have a hard time deciding which board I like best

Think the cc would have been perfect for this trip I should have pulled the trigger at the weekend

Comment

Working...
    X