X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cc vs razor

so i have a 6'1 razor and am thinking about a 5'10 cc.. paddling wise would the cc out perform the razor at these length's?? 28.7 cc and 29.1 for the razor.. low entry even at a lower volume should still do the trick or am i wrong? those that have ridden both models give some feedback?? wanting to get on a shorter board.. love how the razor rides but still don't love the length.

Hi kropin

I have not surfed the cc but ride a subscorcher which is very similar. I plugged the 510 Cc and the 601 hr into the board comparison and you loose stability on the Cc and vol. A 510 Ss is 4 percent more stable with a similar volume. So with the sub you will lose the length keep the performance and not loose on paddle power.

Originally posted by kdropin View Post
    so i have a 6'1 razor and am thinking about a 5'10 cc.. paddling wise would the cc out perform the razor at these length's?? 28.7 cc and 29.1 for the razor.. low entry even at a lower volume should still do the trick or am i wrong? those that have ridden both models give some feedback?? wanting to get on a shorter board.. love how the razor rides but still don't love the length.

Comment

Working...
    X