Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the Firewire reviews from boardshop.co.uk and Sam : http://www.youtube.com/user/BoardshopUK/videos

Sam and the CC :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKp9TzHphEM

Comment

what about a set for a bigger guy? Im looking for a FCS set... (90kg, buying a 6'2 CC). Secretspot offered me a set of PC7s instead of the recommended PC5s... Should i take them?
      P.s. the only other set I have are SF4s. Dont know if to go larger or smaller....

Comment

• Phill
        Phill commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure if you'd be a little solid for them but the MF1 looks like an awesome template for a bigger guy. Or the GAM. I'd stick with the stiffer materials though

I was actually thinking of a set of Nexus H3 large, but thats a but out of my budget. The reason i have to decide between the two is because im short on cash, and they offered me them for 20 vs the normal 65-80. So yea...it has to be one of them. Any advice?

Comment

• Phill
        Phill commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah def 7s then

Realistically how much difference am i goign to feel between stock plastic set of futures (v2 thruster set) and a set of flashy fins? Just working on finalising a deal on a chubby chedda but the shop doint want to budge on fins so trying to decide if i want to throw in a bit more moola... im 70kg and will be gettign a 509, open to suggestions as i dont really know what im buying with fins... thanks
      Last edited by Nelson GoldCoast; 06-05-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Blackstix is good advice for the range you'd surf the CC in. I have EA Blackstix and great lively feel... (see timmy and MB ride them)

Comment

I surf the 6'0 Chubby and started off on the G-AM fcs. I then changed to M5's and prefer these way more!

Comment

I would run the Blackstix or the Machados. These fins are similar but what I like about them is that they channel water past the inner foil, giving you fast paddling capability and optimum speed on the wave. Combined with the CC, the fins are killer.

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

Working...
            X