X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• third board

hi, im 5,10 and 168lbs, i already have a new 6.0 MB thin, and a mini driver also 6,0, i like both of them , MB for better days and mini driver for everyday, i surf in europe at the basque country, normally 2-4foot beach breaks, and i was thinking in a chubby cheka like my new every day board, do you think will work better than my mini driver in normal days here with on shore winds? what about a sub scorcher? (i am going to have the 3 boards) i have had a 5,10 dominator and a 5,10 stealth, i want something in the middle...
    Sorry about my english and thank you!

What about the pile driver it's a swallow tail minidriver . It looks a sweet board.

Comment

If it's a punchy 2-4ft beach break, you'll love the Chubby Chedda as an alternative everyday board from your mini driver. The board is quick and precise. You can generate a lot of speed by getting your foot on the tail and the nice thing about the CC is that it'll work in head high and head high+ surf with the right fins. Overall, a great all around short board for medium surf, and also happens to be my daily driver for most days in Southern California.

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

Hey Josh what is your weight, what size cc do you ride and what fins are you rockin with the cc - thanks!

Comment

• Josh BL
          Josh BL commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm about 6ft. 165lbs. 509 CC with Machado Futures.

- Firewire Intern Josh
      Working...
      X