Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC - does it have the speed of a Spitfire

hi guys,
    I love my 602 Spit but its getting old and time to replace it. I am considering a 602 CC as I want somthing a bit different, a little bit smaller and less skatey. I also have a 606 alternator but find it a bit long and slow unless the surf is really really pumping.

Will the CC have a similar Speedy feel to the spitfire or will it be slower like the alternator?

I think that the CC sits closer to the Alternator category of board. It'll be a little more friendly, wider, flater, etc... But it's still an "on-rail", in the water type of board. The Unibrow is probably closer to the SF in regards to "quick speed" but "less skatey". You never know what you'll click with though. If you like the look of it, try it.

Comment

I used to have a 5'8 spitfire, it was good but over volumed for me... got a 5'9 chubby chedda and i love it. I think also because my spitfire was rapidfire, i much prefer fst. The CC is pretty flat in the nose but has a refined tail with quite a lot of rocker.

Comment

Originally posted by csarqui View Post
        I think that the CC sits closer to the Alternator category of board. It'll be a little more friendly, wider, flater, etc... But it's still an "on-rail", in the water type of board. The Unibrow is probably closer to the SF in regards to "quick speed" but "less skatey". You never know what you'll click with though. If you like the look of it, try it.
        mmmm I want somthing diff from the spit but still fast - I am also considering a 602 unibrow or mini driver. Leaning towards the mini D at this stage but will wait to see what I can demo. I'll be dropping a bit in Vol from the SF but will still have a potato for really small stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X