X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Norris Rippin small waves on Chubby Chedda

Up at double island point in Queensland.

http://vimeo.com/79856236

Kinda looked like he was fighting his board...looked slow IMO...still ripping however

Comment

Yeeew!

- FIJ

Comment

No offence kdropin - IMO I don't think he's fighting his board - the small waves maybe but not the board

Comment

• Josh BL
          Josh BL commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. The waves were a little mushy and slow at points, but I think he was doing the best he could given the conditions - showing how good the CC is as a small wave shortboard.

- FIJ

kdropin, i agree for first wave but think hes getting plenty of speed otherwise and you can see how nice and whippy this board is! Looks like pretty small soft surf tbh, dunno who the other kids are surfing in the vid...

Comment

Did I watch the same vid?.. Waves between chest to just over head and guys busting huge airs? Fighting what..... Gravity?

Comment

those waves are oh?? wow just goes to show u one mans OH is another mans chest high and soft.. i'm just saying whether the waves or the width of his board seemed like he wasn't getting the board where it needed to be. when he wanted it... one mans opinion.. think he did two good turns the whole vid.. yes you can tell how whippy the board is esp. the one backside turn.. not knocking the board this one may be my next one i pick up.. or knocking the surfer.. i've seen other pics/vids and he rips for sure.. much more than me by far

Comment

• justo
              justo commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol. Looking at the vid again I was a bit optimistic. I saw 3 or 4 waves at head high or slightly over with the majority in the waist to chest range.

Either way, looked fun, and they ripped.

Yeh think maybe that was a kid too haha

Comment

at first watch i just assumed it was all him on his lsd too.. his surfing on the chubby was much better and more fluid then the other guy/kid..

Comment

Working...
              X