X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new chubby

on the way 5'9 decided to try futures this go round so a set of machado's on the way as well.. .yewwww!

great combo youre gonna love it! same setup iv got but im only about 68kg so gradually thinking i should downsize a bit... i had it in some head high barrels a few days ago and some fun waist high beachies yesterday! such a versatile board!!!

Comment

• Baker
      Baker commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Nelson, i'm same weight as you and went 5'8. I also wear a 4/3 suit all year round and it felt fine float and catching wave wise. I recon if you're on the goldie and in boardies most the time, you could likely benefit from the 5'8. I've also got naturally fused bottom vertebrae and am 42 so life is against me, yet i still prefer to have less float than more.

Go for the change down!

i was going to get a 5'10 but long run of bad health (which isn't over) = lost a bunch of weight... my other boards are most likely overvolumed now.. wanted to get a board that i would be somewhat familiar with at this point as opposed to getting the nano.. maybe down the road

Comment

The chubby looks a sick wee board. Hope it's a riper for you. Hope the bad health changes to stoked filled waves. Been back on the dirty old pu road my self, still loving my mini in FST and baked but just the ability to custom dems and vol is taking me back to the pu route.

Comment

Working...
      X