Board model: FST Dominator
    Board length: 5'8''
    weight: 78kg
    surrounding fins: FCS R-2 Quad

Comment

5'11
      5'8 dom
      k2.1s, mayhem rears, knub

went really really well. had it in waist to head groundswell.. so fast and fun

Comment

keep it coming, good stuff....

Going to kind of put together a little list. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kdropin View Post
          5'11
          5'8 dom
          k2.1s, mayhem rears, knub

went really really well. had it in waist to head groundswell.. so fast and fun
          Mayhem (aka GMB) rears are Q1000s, which are what the K2.1 quad set uses too, so apart from the colour mismatch it's a standard K2.1 quad set.

Chris, I hope you are going to do some of your own research first hand too! I am wondering whether the Spitfire would see as much benefit when ridden as quad.

Comment

Originally posted by ayomalkdu
            look out the spambots are coming, time to implement anti spambot registration measures before the place is overrun

Comment

Originally posted by Slowman View Post
              look out the spambots are coming, time to implement anti spambot registration measures before the place is overrun
              Good call. Post it in the suggestions thread!

Comment

i just implemented some anti-spam stuff, literally 2 nights ago, i noticed a sudden drop off and then damn there was a lot this morning. i think the filter i put in place still needs some "training" ... meaning when i delete spam and ban the user, the system learns, remembers and enforces stricter rules with each new submission. thanks for your patience with this.

Comment

Yo,

6'1"@150

5'11" El Feugo
                  K2.1 Quad
                  Nubster

Comment

Yeah 40 posts from this guy in 8 hours

ayomalkdu

Comment

thanks for the info Aurf

Comment

Mayhem (aka GMB) rears are Q1000s, which are what the K2.1 quad set uses too, so apart from the colour mismatch it's a standard K2.1 quad set.

Chris, I hope you are going to do some of your own research first hand too! I am wondering whether the Spitfire would see as much benefit when ridden as quad.
                        no its not the foil is different.. the k2.1's are flat foiled the mayhem are 80/20

Comment

Originally posted by kdropin View Post
                          no its not the foil is different.. the k2.1's are flat foiled the mayhem are 80/20
                          Yes indeed, my "fail"! I just checked mine and they are 80/20 and so are the Q1000s that came with the flat foiled GAM front fins too.

Just out of curiosity kdropin, did you try the original flat foiled K2.1 Q1000s? Did it make much difference?

Comment

Yes indeed, my "fail"! I just checked mine and they are 80/20 and so are the Q1000s that came with the flat foiled GAM front fins too.

Just out of curiosity kdropin, did you try the original flat foiled K2.1 Q1000s? Did it make much difference?
                            no i didn't i have the thruster k2.1s and bought the mayhem quad set for my spud and used the rears with my k fronts on my dom with the lil nubster.. i tried getting my hands on the k rears but couldn't find anyone just selling the rears and didn't want to buy the whole quad set..

Comment

my range of stabilizers that I'm experimenting with now...
                              Attachment
                              The first is the "slug" after some refinement, yet to be tested. The second and third currently being tested. I'll update with some comparative results later - once I work it out!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Some R&D there slow man, keep us posted

Comment

Working...
                                X