Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another sizing advice!

Hey,
    I am 187 cm tall and weigh around 88 kg. Would rank myself as an intermediate (surfing for around 4 years) ad I am looking for an all round board from small mushy waves to headhigh. I did my research and I think the dominator would be a nice fit. The only problem is (of course :)) I am not sure what size should I get. I was thinking something around 6'2 or could I get away with a 6'0 even? what do you think?
    My step up board when it get above headhigh is a 6'4 x 19 x 2 5/8 round tail but I also need something that will work in smaller conditions since the board (it was a board I bought when I started surfing and had lots of volume like a 6'10 x 20 x 2 5/8) I used broke, here I am in need of some advice.

Thank you for your help,

cheers,

600 I reckon

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I forgot to add that I mostly surf during the summer and autumn in france, spain and portugal and during the winter and spring I surf windswells in the mediterranian... Do you think (beacuse of the wetsuit during the the winter and spring should I go for the 6'2?

Comment

I think the 600 will be plenty. You could probably ride the 510 pretty comfortably.

Comment

awesome so 600 it is :) thanks a lot :)

cheers

Comment

Agreed as well, 6'0" will be my pick

Comment

Working...
            X