Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Love my Dominator but want something a little more stable in bigger, hollower surf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry SoCalGary. there is one now.

Comment

Hi csarqui,

Can always thin out a Dom using CBD. If you subtract the max dims at nose, widepoint, and tail, it does look sleeker! Give it a try. Of course, can play with thickness and length to hit desired volume.

Attachment
      Attached Files

Comment

added image

the narrowed Dom shown through the stock Dom using the Compare Mode in the CBD 3D PDF

Attachment
        Attached Files

Comment

I second that. The CBD produces magic boards!

Comment

I would say UB or the MD, Both very similar looking but the MD has a more pulled in tail. It might have the edge performance wise when it gets bigger. I have a MD and find is a great all rounder. I canít comment on the UB as only see one in the shop. But they are nice looking.
            The new Pile driver looks a nice rig, too but you could be waiting a while for that one to come out.

Comment

now im looking at the chubby chedda v. the unibrow. Im 6'1 185 intermediate. As i wrote, love my 6'4 Dom but want something more high performance. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by csarqui View Post
                This is what everybody has been looking for ever since they came out with the Dominator. I really wish they would just take the Dom and stretch it out thinner without getting anymore creative with the shape.
                This is exactly my problem, I am a great dominator fan with a 6'8" and a 6'2" but am finding on one particular wave which is bigger and more powerful but most importantly has chop and a few little steps, its just a bit unstable, from a 6'2" where do I go, I don't want to loose the paddle and drive, why paddle harder, I have considered the lost F1???? any thoughts?

Dazza

Comment

Working...
                X