X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominator with Green rails?

Looking at a Dominator the seller's not being very communicative!

2 questions:

Was the Dominator ever available with green rails?

Was the Dominator ever available with just 3 fins, or was it always 5 fins?

Thanks

Never seen one with 3 fins. I've seen a Taj with army green rails on eBay before. Quite strange.

Comment

Just seen the one you're talking about. No doubt it's legit, it's just a matter of how old it is.

Comment

Is it white rapidfire? I've seen them with blue rails.

Comment

Defo FST I think as it has a valve.

Did they change the valves at all? Fancy trying a Dom at 6' 6" but would rather get a later tech, this one is from 2009/2010.

Anyone know what's changed since then?

Comment

• Phill
            Phill commented
            Editing a comment
            I reckon it could be even older judging by how much of the rail is on show.
            No worries with the valved board. They are much lighter too. I have an old 6'4 round tail Flexfire and its by far the lightest board I own.

http://www.niceurl.co.uk/dom.jpg

I tried to add a pic but this forum being what it is it didn't work, link above.

Comment

Old school! Haven't seen one of them for ages! I'm with phill, a couple of years older. If there's a shot of the serial number you may be able to get an idea.

Comment

I can't even get the seller to answer my emails right now let alone get a new pic :)

Think i'll leave this one, still on the look out for a sweet / baked potato!

Comment

I've seen a few with coloured rails over the years. I don't know whether they're special orders or they just throw a few out there every now and then. Saw a FlexFire, I think, with red rails at Cronulla Surf Design last year same price as the other FSTs so I guess it was a random.

Comment

Working...
                X