Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the Octorlians are hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by surferireland View Post

Here is a shot today from our local big wave boys, 60- 70ft faces.Attachment
      Not bad for a dominator ;-)
      Attached Files

Comment

Ha surferIRE, no disrespect but I wouldn't be caught dead on a Dom in surf that big! Ha!

Comment

I would be dead if I was caught in that surf, on any board.

Comment

bad news weekend - a moment of silence please

Attachment
            Attached Files

Comment

ah shit, was that during the comp?

Comment

Surf-Irie-Land, what happened, details on the Dominator snappage.

[QUOTE=surferireland;4763]bad news weekend - a moment of silence please

Comment

Yes during my heat luckily my brother was watching so he was able to run me out his Dom, board hit by the lip as i threw it up on a re-entry and got ripped in half, waves were head high and a half and heavy beach break.

Comment

saw the new Tag, X- Dominator RIP, what will you replace it with? Activator or Spitfire?

Comment

Considering a few things, Sub scorcher 6'2 (used one on ebay) - p'nator 5'8, 6,1 activator or a Spitfire.........

Comment

Ohhhh the choices....

Comment

I am hoping you choose the Activator so i get feedback on the board before i order it.

Comment

Originally posted by surferireland View Post
                            Considering a few things, Sub scorcher 6'2 (used one on ebay) - p'nator 5'8, 6,1 activator or a Spitfire.........
                            Ireland, while I love my new spitfire and would recommend it over a dominator, I love the way my hellfire goes even more. Now since you already have a sweet potato for the smaller stuff maybe you could think about a hellfire too. As long as it is at least chest high it will have enough power to get it moving. It will handle steeper and bigger waves than the spitfire, so it will give you a bit more range in your short board quiver. While it excels in good waves it goes pretty good in onshore waves too just so long as there is some juice. In the old money at least 3'.

Comment

Spitfire for a good old known..

Comment

Will the sponsor cover the new board, or is that out of your pocket?

Bad luck by the way. How many times do we throw a board into a lip to hear that pleasant "thwack" as the board hits the lip, rather than heading down again with half the board flapping uselessly!

Comment

Working...
                                X