Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOW, damn that looks cold. BRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      yeah I agree prj, that is the closest fin, although I am not sure i have heard that bigger guys don't like the WCT...
      Dave said be found them easy to over power when he's pushing 90kg, in the tech flex at least. That's all the feedback I've heard about them though so yeah, it's limited!

Comment

Yup there are waves in New York... and good ones!!!!.Was there at the Quiky Pro last year and towards the end it got really good...but cold as you said!
        I'm ordering a set of WCT and Marzo's myself

Comment

I was talking to a guy at Ripcurl and he said the WCT's are just like the K2.1 fins and that they would be really good for the Spitfire or the DOM. Would love to know how those go iggy.

Let us know,

Brent

Comment

I'll be posting as soon as they get to the water!

Comment

so im back with some love of the spit.im running the rusty quad futures and havent tried anything else.guess i love them.its been waist to chest high the last 3 days and i been surfing till my arms are like noodles.still have to wear a suit no gloves though.board is fast and skatey and goes anywere on the wave that i want it too.i can tell already its love at first ride.paddles so quick and gets in so early.im 223lbs with a suit on and it still floats great.i like how once u get on the tail in the sweet spot it just comes alive.it duck dives great as well.what i board.im happy i went with the 6'6.going to try the am2 this tuesday.it suppose to be a little bit bigger.i notice when u carve down a wave and get to end and want to rip a cutback it turns on a dime and releases so much spray,and that when i feel the flex a bit.since this is the first firewire i have owned i noticed it there but ony there.it was amazing.feels so smooth like your gliding on water.guess its cuz its so lite.i love it...

Comment

Great feedback vow! I am sure those rusty fins go great for you. There has been really solid stuff shared abou them by bigger surfers!

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                X