Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size Dominator for me?

Hey everybody,

I'm new to the forum and just looking for a bit of advise.

I have been surfing on and off for the past 4/5 years, but decided to put all my time into progressing this summer to a better level and hopefully reach some of my goals that I have been dreaming of.

So I'm heading for Portugal for a couple of months equipt with a New Dominator, think this is my best option through a bit of research, but i'm still unsure of the size.

I weigh 70kg and I am 5'8, I have previously been surfing 6'6 and 6'4 shortboard in messy beach break surf mostly. I would say that my level is somewhere between beginner and intermediate. So i have been thinking something around 6'0 would be a good board size for me to learn and progress on.

Anything advise or chat on the dominator or other boards would be appreciated.

All the best, Angus.

I'd say 5'8" to 5'10" is your range, more likely the 5'10". The Dom would be ideal.

Comment

At your level I wold go for the 5'10" if you are planning on surfing often

Comment

well played!! agreed!!

Comment

I am intermediate, 72 kgs surfer that living in Portugal and my 5'10 Dominator is the boards that I use the most.

Comment

Working...
          X