Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they make them in "L" Chance. There's so many fins out there it certainly gets overwhelming.

Comment

hey algorythm, i also think you might look at the Matt Biolos 5 fin set. good versatile set that will give you both a quad and thruster set in one pack. give those a whirl if you can...

Mikeyslice, I am only aware of 1 SF4 size....

Comment

Finally reporting back... I definitely like the Simon Anderson quads better than the stretch quads. They seem to work better with my weight and are loose enough but also hold well. I've been riding them in waves anywhere from 2 to 6 feet, clean or mushy, and they're great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs bigger fins.

Comment

Originally posted by algorhythm View Post
          Finally reporting back... I definitely like the Simon Anderson quads better than the stretch quads. They seem to work better with my weight and are loose enough but also hold well. I've been riding them in waves anywhere from 2 to 6 feet, clean or mushy, and they're great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs bigger fins.
          Why do you like the SAs better than the Stretch? SAs are smaller? Larger? Were the Stretch large or medium?

Comment

Originally posted by Herzalot View Post
            Why do you like the SAs better than the Stretch? SAs are smaller? Larger? Were the Stretch large or medium?
            The Simon Anderson fins are larger than the medium Stretch set I was trying. The Simon Anderson fins feel like they hold better than the Stretch fins.

Comment

the simons are bigger and some of that is tip area rather than a massive base...because of this they work well in wider tails...just like they would of in his early thrusters.!!..they dont do so well in narrow tails with all that tip...for example, the opposite is the am2's which are larger again, but have most of it at the base and less in the tip, they are free and easy in narrow tails, but can lack a bit of drive in the wider tails.....i like tip area in my fins...its where i get my drive...so i use simons in wider tails and jc's in narrower tails..both templates have medium bases and fullish tips...its good to know what works for you...then go bigger or smaller as required....

Comment

Originally posted by algorhythm View Post
                The Simon Anderson fins are larger than the medium Stretch set I was trying. The Simon Anderson fins feel like they hold better than the Stretch fins.
                Thanks for clarifying. I have the Stretch large, set up as a quad on my 604. I am taking her out for her maiden voyage in an hour in some pathetic - but uncharacteristically warm - surf. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                X