X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fcs MR-TFX on my dominator

Hello everyone. I have a 5`6`` dominator wich i just absolutely love. I am 5`7 and 145 pounds. I have tried different fcs fins and i just like to surf it with the thruster set up better than quad.
    I have allready tried the fcs sf4 - the board gets really fast but don`t like the quad feelling.
    Fcs M3 - really loose board but tends to drift on the bottom turns.
    Fcs M5 - more control, is the setup that i am surfing more often.

Now i am thinking about the Fcs MR-TFX as i mentioned above( the thruster setup). Anyone tryed this setup? Do you like it?

I surf mostly beachbreaks, 2 to 5 feet.

Best regards.

Ricardo.

In bigger more open faced waves it's a fun set up. In smaller, punchy stuff I prefer a setup that allows a snappier approach and quicker direction changes.

Comment

Hi Ricardo,

My first Firewire was an El Fuego 6'3 that I surfed with a wrongly shoosen FCS M5 quad.

After a reading several users from this Forum pointing to the MR TFX fins my EF felt alive and actualy manuverable.

I sold the EF but not the MR fins because, at 79Kg, it had too much volume.

My choice (for now) is a 6'0 Dominator that goes wunderfully with the MR fins. If your lucky to have some one to lend a MR fin set you'll see for yourself that they will not be a wrong choice.

If you happen to surf at Carcavelos or Caparica just give me a call (912394444) and I'll be glad to lend you my MR.

Nuno

Comment

Working...
      X