X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflicting sizes

Looking at the DA and I'm getting 2 different volumes listed. On the website the 604 has a volume of 41.8L. In the catalogue it says 39.6L... This is a huge discrepancy.... Any one care to comment the correct volume? At 100kg and 193cm I'd like the 604 (ideally a 602 for length) but 39.6L is too little volume and I don't want a 606 for a groveller. 41.8L sounds about right to go with a 606 uni

For those in the old language. I'm 220lb and 6'3" Cheers

Comment

I can't answer your question directly, but the information I've had is that it's the volume distribution that is important in the DA. It's all in the place you need it (just above the middle), so you don't need as much volume as you would normally need in a groveller. For example, my good wave board is a 5'9" Unibrow at 28.8L volume, and my DA for grovelling is 5'6" with 29L. At least that's my understanding of it. I hope this helps...a bit!

Comment

It does goodfish. I'm on a 606 uni at 40.4L. So that's why I'm hoping the DA is 41.8 and not 39.6L. I don't want to decrease volume for a groveller.

Comment

In that case, I would say you should go with the website's volume listing. It's more up-to-date than the catalogue!

Comment

That's what I'm thinking

Comment

The other websites like boardshop list it as 41.8L. I think I'm safe at that volume.

Comment

Working...
              X