Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, that brings up a good point. I will need a BP replacement as she moves on in age. So yea, DA and Nano, and VG, and Vader, and and and... Hell, thinking of getting a SubMoon just to expand my riding.

Comment

Finally got my DA in the water today. It was mainly waist-high slop with the occasional shoulder-high closeout. Felt weird at first, but quickly got used to its buttery and creamy feel...LOL! Really liked to be on an edge, and was super loose. My old Baked Potato was way over-volumed at 39.9, and the DA was dead on 29L, but paddled super easy, and was easy to whip a turn on. On the occasional open face, it really started to feel good. Surfed it with FCS2 Performer quad set up. 5'6" of groveling fun!

Comment

So you went a tad over 10L less? Holy godzookie! Yea, I love the concept and look of this board. Once the ole BP passes, gonna get me one. Super loose as a quad is intersting as I found quads more tight in general. Nice to hear that its loosy goosy.
        Last edited by aurfalien; 06-22-2014, 06:18 PM.

Comment

hi Goodfish,

Do you mind to post your stats again ? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by aurfalien View Post
            So you went a tad over 10L less? Holy godzookie! Yea, I love the concept and look of this board. Once the ole BP passes, gonna get me one. Super loose as a quad is intersting as I found quads more tight in general. Nice to hear that its loosy goosy.
            Yeah, I bought my original BP in Bali on a whim because it looked so sexy in Timbertek. It was fun at first, but quickly felt like a tank - My other boards are all 28L to 29L. Yeah, I was surprised by the looseness it had. I think it's because they tail is soooooo fin that as long as you work with that, it's easy to flick around. Had a couple of nice drops on take-off when it felt like most of the board was out of the water, and I was just sliding down on the tail. Also, I bet it would be super fun on a fat point break...

Originally posted by cliffton View Post
            hi Goodfish,

Do you mind to post your stats again ? Thanks.
            I'm 34, 76kg, and 6'.

Comment

Working...
            X