Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Lost F1 still availible?

Hi guys.
    Is the Lost F1 still available or has it become a special order board? I am pretty keen on getting one in the future, but I am not keen on a 10-12 week waiting period to receive the board.
    Thanks........Stoop!

Still showing as current on the website so I would think so,

Comment

I'd say it'd be special order unless somewhere is carrying old stock.

Comment

Hey Prjwebb,
        I was looking through the 2013 Firewire board book and it isn't listed in there at all.... Not even in the special order section?

Comment

Is it on the website still?

Comment

Still 'current' on website but whether or not anyone is carrying stock in favour of newer models is gonna be the catch.
            I reckon you'd need to order.

Comment

Thanks Prjwebb,
              Yeah its still on the website. If I had to special order a board is it any quicker to get a board in standard dimensions, rather than if you were ordering a custom e.g. 10-12 weeks? Or does it not matter? Thanks....Stoop!

Comment

I imagine its still going to be 10-12 unless there's inventory already available.
                If you're going to have to order check out the ProFileV1 also!

Comment

Hey Prjwebb,
                  I am looking at getting the 5'10 Bourez thin at 25.8litres as my high performance shortboard, and im looking for a step up for when its really smoking and pretty solid about 5-6 feet.....roughly double overhead.
                  Which would you recommend out of the F'1 and the V1? Im looking at the F1 6'1, 18.5, 2 5/16 @ 26.2 litres.

Comment

Im 5'11 and 66kg by the way...........Thanks Stoop!

Comment

Comparing the two in the board compare tool the F1 would get the nudge from me actually. More width in the nose will give it an edge paddling plus you'd probably be looking at the 6'0 in the ProFile to get the right volume.
                      The other option is the 6'2 x 18.58" x 2.25" Flexfire round tail.
                      The Flexfire has a real nice smooth rocker than feels good in solid stuff, plus the round tail isn't a bad idea.
                      I'm not sure how the rocker is on the F1 but I've got a feeling it has a bit of a tail kick like the old Taj model had.

Comment

How does the flexfire paddle? Im guessing that if I was going up to a 6'2 it would paddle pretty well?

Comment

I have the 6'4 round tail as a step up and it paddles great

Comment

Cool, thanks for all the help.

Comment

yeah the F1 is available as a special order board. there are still a few around so we may be able to help that way, but if not, it would be a build request, which normally is quoted at 10-12 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X