Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys forgot pyzel as its own section....:)

more info on the pyzalien!

Board isn't finalized yet so can't really give it its own place yet...soon though...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      Board isn't finalized yet so can't really give it its own place yet...soon though...
      fair enough... fair enough.....looking forward to it

Comment

Looks like a great little shortboard hybrid ripper, i imagine very similar to the chubby chedda and sub scorcher...

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson GoldCoast View Post
          Looks like a great little shortboard hybrid ripper, i imagine very similar to the chubby chedda and sub scorcher...
          thats how i see it too.. my next board will be either the chubby chedda or the pyzalien.. just want to see how they compare

Comment

@Chris, what size do you ride in the hashtag?
            ALOHA!!

Comment

• Josh BL
              Josh BL commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not Chris, but I know in a 4/3 suit or less, he rides a 510. With a bit of a thicker wetsuit (e.g. 5/4), a 511 is a little better.

- FIJ

• hawaii_boi
              hawaii_boi commented
              Editing a comment
              Josh BL, thank you for the input!
              ALOHA!!

Does anybody know if pyzels 'slab' will be added to the firewire board list too? One in fst would be awesome.

Comment

Can't wait for the Pyzel details. Fingers crossed that the Pyzaliens will have 5 fin boxes.

Comment

Keegz in the 2014 catalogue it says pyzalien and slab launching in 2014....

ronmexico i saw a chubby chedda with 5 fin boxes at the aus surf convention which would be pretty similar i reckon these boards are designed towards being thrusters but would be cool to try

Comment

Oh hell yeah!!! Was there any mention of dates? Someone from firewire care to comment on when the slab and pyzalian will be coming to aussie shops?? I almost custom ordered a 6'3 slab with rounded pintail and 6x4 glassing but might just hold out til i can get one in FST.

Comment

Working...
                  X