X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nev's New Work of Art

I think this is probably one of the most interesting and exciting looking boards that has come out from Firewire in a while. I think this one is going to be a winner. Hopefully it will be available during the demo tour, I will definitely love to take this time for a drive.

I'd have to agree with you there! Very nice indeed

Comment

Looks great! I can't wait to feel one up. I'm lovin the Unibrow right now, but sometimes I'm wishing for just a tad more performance out of it. This board may be just the thing.

Comment

Anyone seen the hashtag in person yet?
        ALOHA!!

Comment

This board looks awesome! I can't wait to see one in person.
          Actually, anyone have any thoughts on how the # might stack up to a equivalent sized MD? I was dead set on the MD, but now I'm second-guessing that choice.

Comment

• Goanna
            Goanna commented
            Editing a comment
            tough choice, I don't think you could go wrong with either actually. The Hashtag is slightly less volume for the same size. like I said - tough choice

Goanna - Indeed it is! Based only on what I can see online, it seems to me that the MD would fall more toward the 'lower' end of the performance spectrum, while the # is slightly more biased toward the 'high' end. Both have similar range and a good deal of overlap, but I think the # ends up being a bit more HiPo.
          I guess I'll really need to see them both, side-by-side in person.

Comment

the more i look at it this board the more i like it.. if it rides like the hellrazor in a smaller package it might b the one for me.. just wish it was a squash tail.. i LOVE how the hellrazor rides but never liked the length after riding my potatonator a lot shorter.... someone has to have a review or two.. CHRIS????? i know u ride it

Comment

I bumped into Myles earlier and checked out the samples of the new boards. The 5'8 Hashtag felt nice under arm. Volume is too low for me but the width and thickness felt great. Nice shape, I think it'll be a big hit!

Comment

I have a trip to Bali planned in June. Sure wish I could ride a 6'1" # while I'm there. Makes no sense for me to have one here in South Carolina. Friend I am visiting there has an HS epoxy Hypto Krypto that looks fun, but it's a 5'6", and I think I might be slightly too tall/heavy for it. I'm 6'2" 168 lbs. Luckily, he will have several boards to chose from, but I really enjoy the epoxy after riding a Spitfire last summer.

Comment

i keep on going back to what board have i surfed best on in the past (hellrazor).. i've had surfs on that thing where my friends were saying "wtf when did u start surfing like that" its the board its just so easy to surf.. the hashtag might be exactly what i would like that solves the one thing i didn't about the razor which was the length and seeing all that nose in front of me... i'd b most likely looking at the 5'10 but the 2.5 width worries me

Comment

• Phill
                    Phill commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's more foiled in the rail like the unibrow. The 2.38" rails felt real good. More like a hpsb rail to me. The 2.5" will be have thinner rais than your 6'1 HZ I'm sure. Chris said his 5'10 doesn't feel chunky.

Hey all!
                  So my local shop guy informed me that the lead time for a FCS Mini Driver was going to be somewhere around 8-10 weeks, but that he was getting a large shipment of #'s soon. Being on the fence about the two boards, I decided to pull the trigger on the # and it should be at my shop this weekend! Went with a 5'10" and I'm super stoked to get it into some spring barrels! Will post back with initial thoughts and impressions.

Comment

I look forward to reading your ride report.

Comment

be great if the hashtag went up to sizes of 606 and 608 for us bigger guys. If I got on a 604 I think i'd make it sink!!

Comment

HASHTAG VS MD looks like the same outline is there any difference besides the steepdown rail ? Anyone tried them both for comparison in performance? thx

Comment

oceanmindedboy just started a thread where he mentions both... see what he says?!?!

Comment

Working...
                          X