Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree buzzy. 6'6 minimum I would have thought. But each to their own.

Comment

I currently ride the

Comment

I currently ride the 5,10 PN at 90 kgs and 31 years old and current fit... and its a good damn board to paddle with the crowd constant point break 3-5 ft range.... lookin to step it up..... seems the PN its at 37.8 L and the 6,4 HF has caught my attention which in the same liter range.... i just want a board that feels that has the same flotation when the surf is OH and on steep drops..... 6,4 or 6,2 HF??

Comment

Originally posted by buzzy View Post
          I really don't know about a 6'2" to 6'4" for a 98kg bloke. Maybe you rip. on those size boards you'd be riding almost the exact same volume per litre as to top pros. And you're unfit. And they aren't.

Maybe I'm wrong and the advice from others is definitely at odds with mine, which suggests that's the case, but I'd just second guess those sizes. What does the volume calculator put a 98kg unfit intermediate on?
          Totally agree with buzzy. If you are an intermediate surfer then 6'6" or 6'8". If you go too small at that weight and unfit, you will hate surfing. Get a smaller one later. I ride a 6'8" HF at an intermediate level, 90-95kg and really enjoy it when the waves are good. It doesn't feel too big at all to me.

Comment

Hello, I want a Hellfire 6,2 or 6,4.......Im 90 kg 6,1 height good fit..... love the 5,10 Potatonator and looking for a step up...... that one is 36.7 liters but I used to use the 6,0 Spitfire with 34 liters.... but I find myself catching more waves on the 5,10 PN ... and looking for the step up.... what do you guys recommend?

Comment

thanks all. good stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X