X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6'1 or 6'3 hellrazor

been chatting on another page about hellfire,hellrazor or mb... decided as im off to indo in jan and have a good small wave board and a 6'8 mini gun the hellrazor is the board for me,prjwebb was saying after i tried the 5'10 HF and surfed it well to stay on that volume area.just wondering if anyone about my size 82kilo, 182ib and 5'11 has surfed a 6'1HR and how it paddles ,peforms etc as no test center in devon england.dont know to go for 6'1 or 6'3 ? cheers

Here's deon at 84kg on his 511 HZ at J Bay

http://vimeo.com/44228794

"anyway - bought the 5'11" hellrazor
    lovin this board
    Am still recovering from an ankle injury so haven't been surfing 100%, but this board feels like the business!
    1st wave: straight into a double standup barrel, no hassles
    Right size for me at 84kgs and I've surfed it into overhead waves no probs.
    Fast and controlled and you can push it pretty hard.
    It also recovers really well in a tight situation- I think the rocker is perfect - plus has enough flatness in the tail + width to carry you thru the flats"

I still think 601 for you.

Comment

wow ...thats sick ...looks like the board for me !!!!.im amped now.....thanks again prjwebb most helpful .hope you score on your boat trip!!!!

Comment

Yeah it's a great video, I just about resisted getting one myself after watching it!

Still waiting to hear back from my mate about whether there's any slots left on the boat. Fingers crossed!

Comment

get on it Prj!

Comment

Working...
          X