Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jajajaj when I saw the 20 I thought it was fahrenheit!!!!!

Comment

although you get some pretty cold currents from the pole!

Comment

NOT THAT COLD...!!!... notice Toms greedy hands in the pic grabbing my hellfire...according to him, its HIS board when i get the hellrazor or whatever new creation our leader tells me to ride...!!.. damn grommets....!

Comment

Chris...510 Michel Bourez? is that the double bat winged pintail seen in the video from Japan? What would be your take on the transition from a Hell fire to a Michel Bourez, if they make them in 6-4ish.

Comment

The MB board is Michel's pro model. It's based off of Taj's board but is a bit thicker and wider to accommodate Michel's power surfing.

Comment

whens the word coming out on all the new models? any time frame yet?

Comment

i can say this we have new models releasing in a couple months and will be announcing them in the coming weeks....stay tuned....

getting close...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  i can say this we have new models releasing in a couple months and will be announcing them in the coming weeks....stay tuned....

getting close...
                  finally! then i can really get down to business and choose a board. will you guys be releasing all the new boards for 2012 in a couple weeks?

Comment

Hey by release its going to be announcements with delivery dates....obviously there is a slight lag between announcement and delivery...but once announced you will be able to place orders with dealers.

and there will be some later winter early spring and some late spring early summer.....kind of first half....

Comment

How does the HF compare to the Sub in gutless onshore waves. I am looking at getting the Sub in the right size, but can't get it where I live.

Would the HF work well in crappy waves as well or is it more suited towards cleaner waves?

Comment

From the sounds of it the HF is more suited to better waves whereas the SS handles crapper days well.

Comment

Hey guys i think both boards would work well in the smaller surf and on shore conditions. Keep in mind the Hellfire can be ridden as a quad which can be really fun on wind swelly days and is an easy way to increase speed without searching out a different break or getting a new board.

Comment

Hellfire if it gets a sucky and breaks/dumps quickly the nose rocker in the hellfire will beat the Sub Scorcher hands down. like chris says it also works well in in smaller windy days with the quad set up, but if its a crumbly fatter wave then the sub scorcher is prob the better choice with the low entry rocker and thicker rails, personally the Hellfire every time!!

Comment

yeah you kind of want to do your best to isolate what the most common conditions are that you surf in. Then base your choice based on STATS!!

nothing better than over crunching numbers!

Comment

I like crunching cereal!

Comment

Working...
                                X