Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon the bit of pud most of us put on over winter would be more significant than the effect of the wetty.

Comment

HAHA Buzzy! Well put...I lost 20lbs before this winter (keeping it off too) and I can tell a huge difference from the normal winter slothing lol.

Comment

how did i miss a HELLFIRE thread...!!!!!... the hellfire magic comes from riding it so small it dissappears under your feet.. i have ridden my 510 at 95kg plus steamer..(when under volumed you WILL notice the wetsuit sinking you.....) .. if you ride high volume then its fine.... the hell fire is one board you can ride "too big" because the tail rail will still bite in juice for you...lots of guys ride it too big because of age, fitness, injury etc and can still shred on it...if you do ride a larger one then grab a "deviant fin" as well for when its weaker and it will still be a highly reactive board... cant go wrong with it... one of Nev's finest efforts..!!

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FIREWIRE/NEV HYMAN/HELLFIRE FAN CLUB.... HEAD SYCOPHANT SPEAKING...
        Last edited by core personal training; 03-17-2013, 01:15 AM. Reason: kant spel goode

Comment

Thanks core!
          That was a really usefull hint:-) by the way: are you getting paid by nev? - just joking, i love his boards too.
          The first new surfboard i bought back in 1997 in biarritz was a 6,10 ripcurl shaped by nev. (Still have it and Love the sticks since then:-)

Oli

Comment

I looked up "deviant":

de·vi·ant [dee-vee-uhnt] Show IPA
            adjective
            deviating or departing from the norm; characterized by deviation: deviant social behavior.
            noun
            a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.

So a deviant fin is?

Comment

Originally posted by Tangotubes View Post
              I looked up "deviant":

So a deviant fin is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBczGgww28M

Comment

Originally posted by Tangotubes View Post
                by the way: are you getting paid by nev?
                i've been fortunate enough to have Nev take the time since the 80's to refine my boards and always have me on the right equipment...i happily return the favour by giving my time on here...not that i'm an expert or anything...but if anyone wants to know how to gumby the take off then i'm ya man..!!
                Last edited by core personal training; 03-17-2013, 03:18 AM. Reason: kant spel goode

Comment

Lucky man:-)
                  Finally i decided for the 6.6 hellfire.
                  Just to be on the safe side. But i will wait for the technograin version. Wood is so nice. Hope they come out soon.
                  Does anybody have xperience with technograin yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X