X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellfire Pictures

Attachment Hey Hellfire Fans, post your Hellfire photos so we can all foam at the mouth!!
    Attached Files

can not work out the upload to a photo site thing..i'm on skydrive but they wont attach..so heres just links instead..

heres a few with the midday sun showing off the shape for anyone who hasn't held one...shows the drivey edge you get from the double scoops...this is the 5'10..
    Attachment
    Attached Files

Comment

forum says limit reached???..more pics later if i can

Comment

Are you talking about the drivey edge of the back of the head or the midday sun showing the shine of the forehead? :)

Comment

if my "slice of devon" gets any bigger i'm gunna look just like him..!!!..i already have to rub sunscreen all over the bald spot..!!..better start wearing a hat...Nev...i need a cap...kids got the old ones...!!

logged out and back in and still wont let me upload another pic...

Comment

Bald dudes rule!!! LOL

Comment

Board looks good too O Bald One.

Comment

jajajaja!!! Obi bald kenobi

Comment

core i looked at that picture quickly at first and it was really trippy looking. almost like your face was glowing...

thankfully i slowed down and realized it wasn't and that jovial head was Slater's.
                  Last edited by Chris; 02-13-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

haha i had to do a double take

Comment

ha...trying to upload 2 more showing curves in better lighting but its blocking me...permissions problem???...oh chris, did you get my email or is my email hitting the spam filter?

Comment

Justin is on it Dave!

Comment

Ha ha - nice blue sky core

Comment

here is mini me (with more hair) light shows the bottom nicely...look at that nice edge off the concaves...beeeuuudifullll
                            Attachment
                            Attached Files

Comment

and for anyone not familiar with rapidfire...check the foot wells in this shot...thats had me thumping it full weight and strength since whenever the first batch hit oz...like my others, it gets handed out everyday to strangers to test, and still not one dent/crack...just perfectly defined foot-wells that developed quickly over a few weeks then stabilized...this happens identically with every rapidfire...try that with p/u p/e stick..even with heavier glass...

keen observers will note the hellfires perfect fit and consistent single sweet spot by the small circular heel dent at the top and the elongated toe dent below where a swivel of foot angle is all thats needed depending on direction

also in view is a slight foot well in front of the pad...this is from a narrow mid stance a'la 70's for serious bottom turns that rival just about any shortboard
                              Last edited by core personal training; 02-15-2012, 08:38 PM. Reason: i kant spel good

Comment

Working...
                              X