Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Go to board... Hellfire, little Spitfire, Hell Razor or Alternator Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to board... Hellfire, little Spitfire, Hell Razor or Alternator

Hi gents,

Intermediate surfer in Europe i.e. sobbier conditions more often than powerfull. 72KG/160 Lbs 5'9/177cm. I have a SP 5'4 for 1ft crap, a SF 5'10 for all round conditions, but now I want a go to board for avarage to good condition. So gents, would you ad:

5'6 spit - less volume and normal but more surface
    5'10 Hellfire to basically cover 2-6ft covering everything from my SP to a stepup
    6'1 Hell Razor for a more traditional shortboard alternative
    5'10 Alternator with a easier to approach high performance shortboard

Mind you, that I could actually buy any two boards to supplement my quiver, but really need something for avarage to good conditions.

Thanks guys.

All good options that will work well in my opinion. Maybe not so much for the smaller Spitfire though.
    Which shapes appeal to you most?

Comment

The hell razor looks like a good choice for what you are describing

Comment

6'1 Hell Razor

although i favor the Hellfire.

Comment

All of the Hellfire, Hellrazor and Alternator would work. The Hellfire would be the least differentiated from your Spit, and that could be a positive or a negative. I suspect it would be the best pick. The Alt seems to be overlooked a lot because it has been in the line a long time. I personally think it should be the default pick for most surfers for their more trad shortboard. I haven't surfed the Hellrazor and it gets good reviews. I think it l

Comment

...looks ugly though through the tail.

Comment

i like how it looks through the tail actually

Comment

Ewww ;) ...just kidding.

Just goes to show beauty is most definitely in the eyes of the beholder.

Comment

Working...
                X