X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which 2 boards quiver plz ?

I LOVE Firewire boards : i ve got 6'2HF , 6'0 Jacknife , SP 5'2 , KP1 , 5'4 Vanguard and 5'6 HFfor kiting .
    I have sold 6'2 HF , 6'0 JK , 5'6 HF and 5'2 SP.........
    Big mistake !!!! i regret my sweet potatote and my 6'2 HF .

My question is : which 2 boards quiver would be great for me ? I think about the 6'0 Hellfire and 5'10 DA for knee to overhead waves ! i would like confortable boards ......

Thank for your help !!!

Well, since you are willing to try something new by going with a DA, for your step up do a V4. I haven't surfed either BTW.

Comment

I agree with aufallen. The DA would be a good replacement for your SP that you sold. Then you could get a Hashtag for your better wave board. The Hashtag would be more comfortable in terms of a "standard" board shape than the V4, but the V4 would also be a great option (as aurfallen suggested), especially because you already have a feel for how MPH boards ride with your VG.

Comment

Thank for your answers ...... I don't finally take a DA because i ve received a gift (a mini Simon 5'0 ) which have the same wave range . now , i have to decide betwenn V4 ( i like the MPH sensation !) , the HF 6'0 and the Hashtag ........ not easy

Comment

Hi there,

I have been surfing quite awhile and travel a fair bit so sometimes need minimize how many boards I have with me I personally believe if you looking for a 2 board quiver a Hell fire and a Spit Fire will suffice if you like the tight turning radius in the pocket of the diamond tails or a Uni brow and a Dominator if you like the connective flow and hold of a round tail these combinations will keep you out of trouble from knee to double over head conditions if you are a decent surfer I am currently travelling round asia with my 6'0 Hellfire and 5'10 Spitfire and am surfing from 2 to 8 foot waves sand/point/reef and beach and these two boards have me covered, if you were solely going Indo based swap the Hellfire for the Unibrow.

Comment

Working...
          X